Aim: To experience and develop awareness of sounds made with instruments and noise makers.
- Making music with a variety of different objects, e.g. pans/utensils, plant pots, plastic containers, bubble wrap.
- Turning/moving body parts to respond to a sound, e.g. a specific instrument, a specific person.
- Discriminating between different instrument sounds.
- Responses to particular sound, e.g. a phone ringing, a vacuum cleaner, particular voices.
- Making shakers with bottles and media from the home, e.g. pasta, rice.