- a parent/carers' room to support parent/carer contact and provide accommodation when accessing clinics and ICT.
- a meeting room with video conferencing facilities
- local authority store for communication aids and outreach
- extensive outside facilities are differentiated for age and needs including wheelchair roundabouts, wheelchair swings,
- outside facilities also include sensory areas, climbing equipment, horticulture, football court, running track, swings, slides, bike and ball areas
Please link to our school tour and use the drop down menu to see these facilities. You can also view our videos for different ages to see the use of our facilities.